Blog about fine arts, watercolor painting, drawing, art and design

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Art cooperation: Watercolor Paintings on Metal... Birds

I have to aware that I'm too much excited.... But I love to extend borders!
These days two of my bird watercolor paintings made in metal are on the way to Los Angeles in order to be exhibited. This project is cooperation with metal art artist Eric Waddington (ModernCrowd). I have to say that the pictures I've received from Eric are amazing, I'vent even imagined that watercolor painting could look so beautiful on metal...
I can't share these images yet, but here are the original ones:



Hold fingers for success of the show...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

© CanotStopPainting, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena